About Accident Scene Cleaners Inc®
Accident Scene Cleaners, Inc® was established in 2003, having 30 years of experience dealing with blood-borne pathogens and other potentially infectious materials. Extensive experience and education in the restoration industry with our specialty in Bio-hazard recovery. We have extensive training in restoration and remediation. Accident Scene Cleaners Inc® are Certified by ABRA as Bio-Hazard Recovery Technicians and are also Certified by IICRC for restoration and mold remediation.Our staff of technicians have the experience and expertise to provide all phases of Bio-hazardous remediation, which include but not limited to decontaminating
- Crime scenes
- Unattended deaths where decomposition has occurred
- Animal and Bird fecal matter
- Inhabitable homes
- OSHA regulations are strictly abided by our team of technicians.
Accident Scene Cleaners, Inc.® is fully aware of the trauma that a tragedy can cause, so discretion is always a priority. Crime scenes and accidents create public awareness, therefore, Accident Scene Cleaners, Inc.® takes extra care in keeping the scene inaccessible to all who are not authorized to be there.
Crime scenes contain investigative materials which many may be hazardous and/or just need removal and we have the experience to remove the residue. Crime scenes are remediated with great care by our technicians so if a potential piece of evidence that may have not been found by law enforcement, our technicians immediately stop and contact the investigative law enforcement department so that a scene would never be compromised.
Vehicles are provided with state of the art equipment. We use only:
- EPA Registered Disinfectants
- Infection control decontamination chemicals
- Hi Heat Sanitizing Equipment
- Hard Surface Cleaning Infection Control Equipment
Most insurance policies may cover this category of loss, if coverage is available. We bill insurance companies directly.
Accident Scene Cleaners, Inc.® is a 24/7 365 days a year emergency service and is fully licensed and insured and is permitted to operate in the state of Florida.
- American Bio-Recovery Association certified (ABRA)
- Association of Specialist in Cleaning and Restoration certified (ASCR)
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration certified (IICRC)
- National Funeral Directors Association certified (NFDA)
- Florida Funeral Directors Association certified (FFDA)
- Certified Firefighter